So I've just watched the sunrise, or at least I would have if it wasn't for all the fog!
Today I decided to get up at 5 because I have an inspection at 9:30, my kitchen is a mess and my room looks like a tornado went through it. I have a couch that's supposed to go in my room blocking the hallway, because I was too tired...Two of my three boys went to their dad's on the weekend (my little one never leaves me, I reckon he thinks his dad is some dude from the shops) and I was supposed to be getting my house ready (I hate housework) but instead, being the skilled procrastinator that I am, I decided to find me a new couch, free of course. So I prayed (I've gotten in the habit of praying before I do most things) Lord, please help me find a free couch and maybe a Microwave too today. So I look on Gumtree and there it is! Free Leather lounge, 3 seater and 1 seater, so I call and it's still there!!! It's also only 15 minutes away!!! My car is a tank and I can fit anything in it. So I drive to this area and it's Council Pickup week there, I find a near new microwave (yes it works perfectly) as well as an exercise machine in perfect condition (don't know what it's called but it's big and heavy) so I end up making two trips and carry the big heavy machine and three seater couch up the stairs and into my house by my self. So I'm left sore and tired. The old and much abused 3 seater, much heavier than the new couch, is to go in my bedroom so the next time all my sons decide to sleep in my room I can tell them to sleep on the couch (am sick of falling out of
bed), according to my 6 year old if I got a new husband this wouldn't happen! I'm still married! Heartbroken too! The cheek of him...So anyway, instead of cleaning I've spent the last hour on here! Thanks Duck! I think that I've found a new, possible addiction to replace the virtual games on my iPhone...More on that later. Did I mention my new Leather couch is Pink? Well it is. I LOVE pink!!!! I can also wipe it down!!!! Yay!!!
I think you are a riot! Love your blog, so far. I just started my blogging today! Good luck. I look forward to reading more.
ReplyDeleteOh yes, please replace your iphone addiction with blogging! I should start keeping my 'blog' up to date too...Keep it up deary :-)
ReplyDelete