In case you were wondering, no, 4 teabags in one's cup DOES NOT satisfy one's caffeine addiction! What am I talking about? Well, I decided to give up coffee as it inhibits the body from absorbing iron, amongst my many ailments (don't worry you'll get to read all about them eventually) I have recently been diagnosed with severe Anaemia, I am iron deficient and had mild Anaemia during 2 of my pregnancies but this time it's SEVERE and apparently drinking 6 cups of coffee a day isn't helping!
Well, switching to tea (decaf, at first) apparently isn't helping my boys either, on the plus side, mum turning into "the Hulk" every five minutes does make boys listen, a bit. My eldest offered to ride to the service station and buy me some coffee "maybe you could just have two cups a day mum, one in the morning and one when we come home from school" God love him, poor child. In my defense, he did get changed in the loungeroom and left his pajamas, doona and pillow on the floor... Why was his bedding in the loungeroom anyway?
You know how we've all had a partner whose brain switches off their hearing as soon as we speak to him? Well, let me tell you, I have 4 sons and they are born like that! Oh just like grown men can suddenly hear us when we say things relating to food or sex, boys too can hear words related to food, sugary substances and video games. Other than that THEY DO NOT LISTEN!
Why does EVERYTHING have to go on the floor!!! How am I supposed to clean up after my monkey men without caffeine?!!??
No comments:
Post a Comment