Wednesday, 25 May 2011

It's the end of the world!!! Again!!

Why does my 7.5 (mustn't forget the .5) year old act like a teenage girl? He's emotional, thinks he knows everything, lies and wants me to buy everything he sees. He also has a girlfriend and wants to know how babies are made! WHAT!?! He is 7!!! What is the world coming to! I didn't even kiss a boy until year 8! Yet here is my 7 YEAR old telling me about how disappointed he is that his girlfriend hasn't "grown boobs" yet! His father thinks this is funny! Is it funny? Do I have a deficient sense of humor? Funny to me is when he says to me this morning "I can't wait to have hairy feet like dad so I can shave them", this is the kind of stuff he should be saying ALL THE TIME!
So his cousins were over the other day and asked me if they could play the Wii, I said yes of course. So this meant they had to take out my dear boy's game, that he was in the middle of, then when he finds out he spends 45 minutes, I kid you not, sitting on top of my hot water system, curled up in a ball, screaming and crying at the top of his lungs! Why couldn't he just storm into his room and slam the door as usual? Oh yeah I banned that, maybe I should lift the ban so my neighbors don't think I'm over here severing my boys' limbs...
Last night my darling, gorgeous, angel faced, adorable little 3 year old got SCREAMED at for touching my 7yr old's magazine! He was devastated! Then this morning Evan (7) gets up all happy and packs his own lunch...I don't get it...

No comments:

Post a Comment