So I have no clue whatsoever about blogging. My sister said I should so here I am.
So here I go...
I believe very strongly that crazy hobos are not crazy at all. They just haven't emotionally and psychologically matured beyond toddlerhood. People don't know this so these giant toddlers are left to fend for themselves. Some do ok by joining the armed forces (like my errant, wondering husband) some become homeless drunks, like the guy that wanders around Circular Quay, for example. He staggers around talking to himself, yells at random people in a dialect no one understand and smells like he's had a few accidents. Just like a trip to Coles with my toddler boy. So next time you see a crazy hobo, have mercy.
This was in no way intended to offend crazy hobos or toddlers.
your sister approves! I've added your marvellous blog to my list of favourite blogs and I expect daily updates *nod*
ReplyDelete